It can not comprise into the simple report of one’s viewpoints, nor in only report associated with the viewpoints of this philosophers we discuss. You must protect the claims you create. You need to provide reasons why you should think them.
So that you can not just state:
My view is the fact that P. i really believe this because.
we discover that the considerations that are following. supply an argument that is convincing P.
Descartes says that Q; nevertheless, the thought-experiment that is following show that Q is certainly not true.
Descartes says that Q. We find this claim plausible, for the after reasons.
- Criticize that argument; or show that one arguments for the thesis are no good
- Protect the argument or thesis against somebody else’s critique
- Offer reasons to trust the thesis
- Offer counter-examples to your thesis
- Contrast the talents and weaknesses of two opposing views about the thesis
- Offer examples that assist explain the thesis, or that really help to really make the thesis more plausible
- Argue that one philosophers are focused on the thesis by their other views, though they cannot emerge and explicitly endorse the thesis
- Discuss just exactly what consequences the thesis might have, if it had been true
- Revise the thesis, when you look at the light of some objection